العودة إلى موقع برمج

How to develop the front end application?

I honestly do understand the concept of how the things are working.

is python for back end development?
if yes, then what is used for front end development?
is there a way then to link the front end and the bank end ?

I just need to understand the concepts

1 Like

Hello @h.h.anwar113023

So here’s how you can think of things when developing. There are 3 layers

• What you see which is the frontend also known as view
  • The data you want to show which is your database or model
  • A controller that links both your frontend and database together which is backend

You are right in thinking that python is part of backend. It’s one of the languages used to write your backend logic.

For your frontend, three technologies are used together which are HTML, CSS, and Javascript (You get introduced to them in the مقدمة في عالم البرمجة track

you defiantly can link them and it’s usually known as MVC where M stands for model (your database) V stands for view (your frontend) and C stands for controller (which is your backend)

In the برمجة المواقع مع Django track you are using the Django Framework with the python language to link the three things together (what’s mentioned top)

Hope this explanation clarified things.

It depends of what you want to build.
If you are building a web based app without any plan of supporting a mobile app in the future and the interface does not have lot of complex interaction then Django is a good choice but you still have to build the UI using HTML/CSS/Javascript and you need to learn Django’s templating system.
This is where Barmej team cover this part here

The other case is you want to build a backend that will be used for both WebApp/MobileApp. It is better to separate between the Frontend and the Backend, in this case Django comes with really good extention Django Rest Framework which is covered here
You will then have to build the UI in a separate project using a javascript framework like: Angular,React,Ember
And your mobile app can use the same backend that you build with Django/RestFramework

Thanks for the reply and let me ask you questions.

Will i be able to create professional websites like Instagram using Python and HTML, CSS??

I am totally confused of what i can do and in the python track they never talk about HTML at all

They talk about HTML CSS here

I recommend you first to learn and complete the track, then build a project and we are here to help you.

Now to answer the question of building instagram with python django HTML CSS, I will say yes.
You will need to learn Python/Django HTML/CSS Javascript Databases.
It might be seen as a hard thing in the beginning but trust me with the learning and the practice you will end up doing it

Good luck :wink:

شكرا اخوي محمد على المداخلة
أنا يا عزيزي خريج علوم كمبيوتر و مبرمج و على دراية جيدة ب C
C++
Java
HTML
Sql
Oracle

لما كنت اشتغل مبرمج انظمة اواركل كنا نستخدم Oracle forms للشاشات و الواجهة الامامية الني يستخدمها المستخدم و ال SQL لل Database

الوضع مع ال Python مرة ملخبط

انا فهمت اننا نستخدم HTML CSS Java للشاشات و الواجهات الامامية

طيب ايش وضع ال Python؟
ماذا عن ال Database ؟ هل هي جزء جديد منفصل ام جزء من ال Python ام ماذا ؟؟

اعتبر ان Python هو لغة البرمجة و Django هو Framework
و نحن هنا نتكلم عن Django
بالنسبة لقاعدة البيانات Django يندمج بسهولة بقاعدة بيانات من نموذج PostgreSQL or Mysql or Oracle or Sqlite
يحتوي Django على Forms
ويوقوم بتسهيل القراءة و الكتابة في قاعدة البيانات